Monday, January 31, 2011

Alone in the universe...

Something like this I normally would post on facebook or livejournal and set it to where only my friends can see it but for some reason I felt the need to do it on here. The Sarasota Players theatre recently announced the productions that they are going to be doing for their 82nd season. One of them is "Seussical," Which is a show I have been wanting to do since 2004. I would love to play Gertrude McFuzz but regardless of who I get cast as, I want to be in the show regardless. I'm not one who usually get's attached to a show and "dreams" of being in the show but this is really the only one.

When the player's announced it, it honestly inspired me start taking voice and acting lessons again. Although I have a feeling I'll really only be doing that once a month, maybe every other week if I can manage. Over the last few years, I've forgotten how much I love being onstage. Especially with some of the things that happened over the past year.

I'll be honest, I don't know if I will ever be able to make acting and singing a full time career but it's something I always want to do. I want to be able to show off the talent that I have somewhere inside of me. Sure, I have let my singing, dancing and acting go down the drain but with some work I can be better than I ever have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment