Saturday, November 12, 2011

Am I crazy?

One thing I despise about myself is that I either over-stress or I don't stress enough. I can't seem to find a
"happy medium." Why this is? I have no idea. Such as, I started having some issues with my computer yesterday. Not a huge deal right? I just need to talk to a friend of mine and bring it over to him to work on it but I am just stressing out so much about it because I have an 8 page paper that I need to write for my Sign Language class and another huge assignment for my astronomy test and I can't afford to not have a computer and I can't afford to buy a new one. Although the issue with my computer, I am sure, is a simple problem, the worst always comes to my mind.

On the other extreme, albeit I am having computer troubles, I am not too concerned about rushing on getting my assignments done because I have a couple weeks when I should be working on them more than I am. I should be a bit more concerned about these things, but I'm not.

-.- I don't know what's normal about me and what isn't. Honestly, if I could afford it, I would see a psychologist but yeah. =/ Like that's possible. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment