Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sally Hansen Airbrush legs lotion review

A few days ago, Sally Hansen sent me their Airbrush Legs lotion to try and to give my honest opinion of the product. I'm personally on the fence about this product. My first thought was "Why not just wear some tights if you want your legs to look flawless?" and "Why not just go get a spray tan?" Then sitting on the idea of this product for a couple days, I thought that there might be something to this product, so I gave it a shot. Especially since my legs are super pale and can blind anyone if you saw them. Just as a note, this is not a self tanner lotion, this is quite literally, leg makeup. So it's good if you haven't had a chance to get out and go to the beach and need some quick color for your legs.

The color that I received was medium. As I put a little lotion in my hands, I thought to myself that it was going to be too dark for me but as I put it on, I found that the color evened out really well and gave good coverage and color. Consider it almost a BB cream for your leg in a sense. It really gives a natural color in my mind. That is if you can get the product blended out enough before it dries. Maybe it's because of the "waterproof" aspect that the product has that makes it dry so quick but that's my only complaint is that it dries too fast to, which makes it hard to blend out and make the coverage even. I've read other reviews that say it comes out of the bottle "messy" but I don't find that personally. It goes on really smoothly...until it dries at least.

I was looking on the sally hansen website and they do have a spray version if this product and I have a feeling that works a bit better than the lotion version I received. I can see why they have both on the market. Some people probably prefer one over the other. It took me a fair amount of effort to get an even coat of this product on my legs and I would really like to try the spray version of this to see if it's any easier to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment