Friday, September 17, 2010

Unovservant people, Halloween and auditions

Something that I find very frustrating is how unobservant most people are. Now, I don't claim to be the most observant nor the most intelligent person ever, but I try.

I could go on and on about that but anyway.

I'm already getting ready for Halloween. I <3 Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. I'm going to be Mrs. Lovett. Mom and I are going to do a little shopping tomorrow for my costume.

My last little random thought is that there are some auditions coming up. After not going to auditions for a couple years, finding the motivation to actually go seems to be the most difficult part for me. I don't know why, but I haven't gone to a few auditions simply because I didn't have the motivation to go. I feel like such an ass and totally lazy because of that. I desperately want to do a show but why am I having such a difficult time finding the initiative to actually go?

No comments:

Post a Comment